wine pleasures 2019
North of Bordeaux and South of the Loire, with the Fiefs Vendéen to the West, le Moulin du Chemin is a small private Maison d'Hôte (Guesthouse) in western France where the proprietors' love good wine.
● Holidays at le Moulin are notable for exceptional hospitality, first class accommodation and facilities, delightful food, wonderful wines, a great ambiance and a reasonable price.
● Sample twelve or more lovely wines during a six-night holiday.
● Enjoy distinctive local wines of excellent quality and character from family wine producers at the daily aperitifs-at-seven.
● Aperitifs are followed by the lively evening meal with superb cuisine accompanied by excellent red wines carefully selected from well known production regions. The atmosphere is wonderful.
● Peter is happy to explain what he knows about the wines and their producers and to discuss the wines' characteristics.
● Rigorous testing of the wines by le Moulin's hosts and their friends has proved that personal wellbeing is not adversely affected should a lapse into excess occur.
● Possibilities also exist for walking, cycling, horse riding and simply relaxing at le Moulin du Chemin
● Le Moulin du Chemin is remote, undiscovered and yet easily accessible.
Grapes ripening at Domaine de Lucet near Trémont, in the Anjou wine region (Loire Valley)
all wines and other beverages are included in the holiday price
Maison d'Hôte: Carolynn Grimaldi, 2 lieu-dit le Moulin du Chemin, 79240 Scillé, France
+33 (0)5 4995 9487 email@example.com
socially and environmentally responsible
it's not just a bucolic wine-fest